ABC 2 in 1 MOSAIC TILE ADHESIVE & GROUT is specially formulated for faster and more convenient Mosaic Tile Installations. It bonds and grouts ceramic, porcelain, stoneware & glass mosaic tiles all in one step.
- High Adhesive Strength
- Non-fading & Uniform Color
- Eco-friendly & Low VOC Levels
- Time Saving
- Professional Finish
- Durable & Crack Free
|Application Method||Approximate Coverage|
|Note: Calculation based on 5 pieces of 30 x 30cm mosaic tile sheets using a 6 x 6mm notched trowel.|
Colors: White, Gray, Bahama Beige, Mint Green, Black, Dark Brown, Sorento Blue, Dark Blue
Packaging: 2 kg plastic bag.
Storage & Shelf Life: When stored in a cool dry place & in its original unopened packaging, ABC 2 in 1 Mosaic Tile Adhesive & Grout will remain usable one year from date of manufacture.
Warranty: Due to variety of applications, different working methods and the various properties of bases, we cannot assume responsibility or liability with regard to the application of our products. Our guarantee and liability are restricted to the quality of our products at the time of acceptance of the customer of such products. In no case shall our liability extend beyond replacement of defective products, if any, found at the time of acceptance. For all deliveries and services, our General Sales Condition including warranties stipulated for each case are valid.
How to use 2in1 Mosaic Tile Adhesive & Grout
STEP 1: Caution: Use only non-absorptive materials as mixing base
(plastic pail or galvanized iron sheets). If absorbent materials such as plywood, wooden box, gypsum board, fiber cement board or card-board is used, it will affect the chemical properties of the product, which can result in bonding failure & poor product performance. Pour clean water and add ABC 2 in 1 powder. Stir to attain a lump-free, creamy consistency. Use immediately after mixing.
- Dampen surface before applying ABC 2 in 1.
- Spread ABC 2 in 1 with the use of 6mm x 6mm notched trowel and position mosaic tiles immediately or within the OPEN TIME of 20 minutes.
- Press on the mosaic tiles with the use of a rubber float to ensure good contact and coverage. Use tile spacers to ensure proper alignment and carefully remove before adhesive sets. Let the tiles set for around 40 minutes and check for tile movement by applying pressure to ensure a good bond.
TIP: Use tile spacers for uniform grout lines & perfect alignment.
- Start grouting only when tile adhesive has reached its initial setting time of 40 minutes. With the use of a rubber squeegee, spread the grout diagonally across the tiles, filling tile joints uniformly.
- Wait for 5 minutes and remove excess mortar using a damp sponge in diagonal strokes.
- Remove haze using a clean, damp and lint-free cloth. Don’t allow excess mortar to harden on tile since it will be difficult to clean.