ZEMCOAT Super Fine is a specially formulated skimcoat for super fine plastering applications. It perfectly smoothens minor unevenness (0.5 – 2mm), pinholes and other minor imperfections on concrete and plastered masonry surfaces (wall, column, beam, ceiling, etc.).
- Superior bonding
- Ultra thin application to perfectly smoothen minor concrete uneveness
- Prevents hairline cracks & pinholes
- High initial adhesiveness and non-sag properties make it ideal for overhead application
- Economical due to reduced construction & labor cost
- Compatible with masonry paint, concrete sealer, etc.
- Direct application on indoor & outdoor concrete surfaces
- Eco-friendly (low Volatile Organic Compound levels)
Color: White, Gray
- 25kg multilayer paperbag Zemcoat Original
- 20kg multilayer paperbag Zemcoat Super Fine
Storage & Shelf Life: When stored in a cool dry place & in its original unopened packaging, Zemcoat Skimcoat will remain usable one year from date of manufacture.
Warranty: Due to variety of applications, different working methods and the various properties of bases, we cannot assume responsibility or liability with regard to the application of our products. Our guarantee and liability are restricted to the quality of our products at the time of acceptance of the customer of such products. In no case shall our liability extend beyond replacement of defective products, if any, found at the time of acceptance. For all deliveries and services, our General Sales Condition including warranties stipulated for each case are valid.
Concrete surface must be cured, structurally stable, clean & free of paint and contaminants such as dirt, dust, loose material, oils, chemicals, etc.
Caution: For outdoors & during hot weather conditions (noon time or summer), wet substrate well to ensure proper bonding.
|New concrete||Concrete must have cured 7-15 days|
|Painted concrete||Abrade paint (w/ steel brush & paint remover)|
|Smooth concrete||Use Zembond (Mortar & Plaster Aid) as scratch coat|
Scrape off loose paint and paint blisters
|Zemcoat Super Fine||Application Thickness||Area|
|20 kg||0.5 - 1 mm||20 - 40 m²|
|2 mm||8 - 10 m²|
|Note: Calculation based on 1 - 1.2kg/m2/mm application thickness. Coverage may vary depending on substrate condition, application thickness and workmanship.|
How to use Zemcoat Skimcoat – Super Fine
|Mixing Ratio (approx.)|
|Water||Zemcoat Super Fine|
|0.35 L||1 kg|
|7 L||20 kg|
NEVER mix old batch with new batch.
Pour water in a plastic pail and add Zemcoat Super Fine. Mix 2 – 3 minutes to attain a smooth and lump-free consistency. Let mixture rest for 15 minutes. Mix again briefly before use.
While the surface is still damp, apply Zemcoat Super Fine to desired application thickness (0.5 – 2mm) using a steel trowel. Zemcoat Super Fine has set when the finish looks matte. If further smoothening is needed, sprinkle a small amount of water when the surface is about to set, then smoothen with rubber float to desired finish.
Dampen concrete surface before Zemcoat application.
- When using Zemcoat variants with the same color, apply Super Fine just before Original is about to set.
- When using Zemcoat variants with different colors, apply Zemcoat Super Fine only after Original has already set.
Zemcoat Super Fine must receive further finishing as protection (e.g. paint, wall paper, concrete sealer, etc.). Cure 3 – 5 days prior to further finishing.