Sectional Detail Print Technical Data Sheet
ABC SANITARY GRADE SILICONE SEALANT
ABC SILICONE SEALANT SANITARY GRADE is a room temperature vulcanizing (RTV) acetic acid cure silicone sealant with outstanding adhesive strength. Its formulation with bio-tech system makes it resistant to mold and mildew. It is suitable for universal application for various glazing, caulking, grouting or sealing bathrooms and kitchens.
THE ABC SANITARY GRADE SILICONE SEALANT ADVANTAGE
- Low Modulus
- Superior adhesion
- Air tight
- UV & Weather Resistant
- Permanently Elastic
- Anti-mold & mildew
- DIN 18545 (D) German Institute for Standardization
- TT-S-00-1543A (USA) American National Standards Institute
- ISO 8690 (UK) International Organization for Standardization
- BS 5889 (GB) Base Station Conformance Testing
Uncured The following data is intended as guideline and not for preparing specifications. Cured Specimen measured after 4weeks storage at 23 ℃ / 50% relative humidity.
The surface must be fully cured & structurally stable. Make sure the surface is dry, clean & free from contaminants such as dirt,dust,loose material,oils & chemicals. TIP: For cleanest possible result and a perfectly straight line sealant application, especially in hard-to-reach places, use masking tape. Apply the tape covering both sides of the line to be sealed & then remove the tape before the sealant is dry.
1. Application a. Use a standard caulking gun to dispense the sealant. Note:The use of a caulking gun ensures even distribution for a professional finish. TIP: Hold the sealant gun at an angle of 45° while pulling the gun towards yourself. Find the right working speed to properly fill the necessary gaps. b. Ensure the sealant is in contact with both sides of joints and gaps. Use foam backer rods to establish good bonding at the sides and to control the depth of the sealant. 2. Finishing Remove excess sealant and tool with flat knife. Depending on humidity & temperature, applied sealant is touch dry after 30 minutes. Note: Protect from water exposure for at least 4 hours after application.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
Store in a cool dry place. ABC Silicone Sealant Sanitary Grade will remain usable one year from date of manufacture.
Due to variety of applications, different working methods and the various properties of bases, we cannot assume responsibility or liability with regard to the application of our products. Our guarantee and liability are restricted to the quality of our products at the time of acceptance of the customer of such products. In no case shall our liability extend beyond replacement of defective products, if any, found at the time of acceptance. For all deliveries and services, our General Sales Condition including warranties stipulated for each case are valid.